Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Administrative Specialist
• Lead and take ownership of BU event activity including budget tracking and ensure compliance requirement are in place;
• Handle administrative inquiries from internal and external for budget spending documentation and internal & external compliance requirement;
• Prepare and submit requests for Purchase Orders and ensure payment for supplier is being made timely;
• Provides analytical support for the annually renewed / developing sales strategy (weekly reports, quarterly operational planning, database upload);
• Ensures timely and accurate compliance with regulatory reporting obligations related to business operations;
• Organizes and conducts cycle meetings.
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience;
• Some years of work experience in a similar job;
•English and Hungarian languages advance in written and spoken;
•Technical mastery: Excel (advanced level);
• Strong technical skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies;
• Generating documents /presentations;
•Very good analytical skills;
• Strong organization and follow through skills;
•Clear ability to handle multiple priorities;
•Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: