We are seeking talents to our Bratislava office for the position of
Sales Managerial Trainee
Start: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time/ part time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
Do you want to join us and learn from one of the top Sales organization on the market?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
The job scope:
Our newly designed traineeship provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 6-12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Junior Account Handler/ Junior Key Account Manager - upon successful completion of your traineeship).
From day one you will be co-leading our business at one of our main customers (retailers). You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, marketing, finance that will enable you to link the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Traineeship will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which - provided successful traineeship - will help you succeed long-term within P&G.
As Sales Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have the opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
We are looking for:
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study or graduates up to 12 months after graduation
- Strong initiative, problem solving, good interpersonal and language skills in Slovakian/ Czech and English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Valid driver's license (active driver)
The Graduate Program consists of two phases:
- 1st Phase - Win Where the Shopper Shops
Already in the first phase of your journey, you are fully responsible for your own accounts within the Sales Force in the "field". You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
- 2nd Phase - Be the Part of our Key Account Team
You will co-lead the business with our retailer as a Junior Key Account Manager responsible for a category or a customer.
Expert and committed colleagues will coach, mentor and guide you along the way for you to be able to join the winning team of successful Graduate Program participants.
Would you like to become a business leader and be responsible for developing and executing our business strategies with the biggest retailers?
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Please submit your CV in English!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.