Begin a meaningful career right here
TECHNICAL PACKAGING Team SPECIALIST
P&G manufacturing facilities hire graduates to work and build career in the field of manufacturing management, Our Technical Packaging team work with R&D, Planning Teams and Plants Technical Teams for creating the innovative solutions for the Best in Class Products.
Responsibilities of Technical Packaging Specialist will include:
- Deep knowledge of Technical systems, P&G packaging standards, Artwork preparation management;
- Daily operations in “Enovia” and other systems;
- Preparation and amendments of the packaging specifications, etc;
- Work on new initiatives and cost saving projects;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Transfer to Boryspil plant from Kyiv and Boryspil.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Knowledge in use of MS office tools.
- Relevant Product Supply / logistics / QA experience would be preferable;
- Good command and high comprehension skills for English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Diligent, accurate in working with the data, attentive to details, ready to work under time pressure and with very good agility skills;
- Ability to operate with discipline
- Team player who promotes a positive attitude
- Able to work effectively with people in different teams, levels and functions of the organization, and across different cultures.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: