Are you a talented and highly motivated graduate from University and passionate about innovating and making a difference while working for a global company?
Then we are looking for you, ideally with Physical Distribution(PhD) and People management experience, that you can take the role of Physical Distribution(PhD) project leader.
Lead Logistic department projects, consisting of Distribution center, Raw and Pack material warehouse(WH), import-export group, achieving strategy, targets and achieving results.
Be in charge of fundamentals and operations perfection, processes improvements, internal WH’s projects and projects combined with other departments, Quality, Initiatives, Operations, Transportation, GBU, to drive join value, service, as well cost and cash results.
Your mission will be achieved through excellent people management and continuous improvement throughout Logistic department, excellent synchronization with other departments and perfect work in supply chain improvement, as well as via close daily control over running operations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting monthly salary: 22 000 UAH gross (can be increased in case of relevant experience)
- Competitive benefit package
- Lunch support
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Logistic and Physical Distribution/Warehouse experience is plus but not must
- Successful project leadership
- People management experience is plus
- Strong English verbal and writing skills