Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Function - Senior ‘All Round’ 3D Designer
You will work in cross functional teams driving deep consumer understanding into exceptional design solutions. Design solutions can vary from packaging to services. Although the focus is 3D, it could well be that you also take on some graphics work when needed for a hands-on project. This will be a very agile role (‘Start-up’ style).
You understand the latest Chinese trends/developments and you can articulate what makes a difference in Chinese lives. You know what’s crucial to let them fall in love with a product/brand/service and apply that with excellence at high speed.
You are hands-on with but also capable to manage supporting design agencies.
- Master in Design, such as Industrial Design Engineering. It’s preferred to have a Bachelor/undergraduate in Design as well.
- 5-10 Y’s experience in understanding the end user and the business context working towards excellence in industrial design. Packaging experience is a pre!
- Software fluency in the latest CAD programs (think of Solid works) and high affinity with graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Ideally you also have some
- experience with “off the shelf” web/app tools, think of template based programs such as Big Commerce, Shopify, or Unbounce. Web coding is not a skill set needed.
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence in industrial design and being in touch with consumers.
- A case study that demonstrates that you know how to deal with complex design processes and brand guidelines.
- A case study that shows your design thinking skills and your way of risk-taking.
- Strong teamwork & influencing skills through examples.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written!)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: