Begin a meaningful career right here
Health Safety and Environmental Engineer (m/f)
- Studies in Engineering.
- Lead the design of energy and water saving projects as well as monitoring of environmental parameters.
- Training in energy efficiency technologies, water treatment rooms, monitoring of electrical, pneumatic and water consumption will be valued.
- Development of computer applications and databases, simplification, digitation, and automation of labor and environmental safety processes.
- Training for the organization on Security issues.
- Desirable specific Safety knowledge.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Have good level of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
- Areavailable for a 6 months internship
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: