Begin a meaningful career right here
Electronic & Instrumentation and CyberSecurity Leader
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for phenomenal teammates who know how to lead during business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently. Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Electronic & Instrumentation and Cybersecurity Leaders are vital to the success of our business at P&G.
Electronic & Instrumentation and CyberSecurity Leader Procter & Gamble-Gillette in Andover, MA has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer or licensed Electronic & Instrumentation (E&I) Lead to support the operation as well as being the Plant Cybersecurity Leader (85/15 work split).
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
What will I do?
As the Electronic & Instrumentation Leader, you will be working within a dynamic and highly skilled group. The daily work consists of overseeing a group of E&I Technicians who own continuous improvement of specific work process(es) and/or equipment system(s) as well as performing all Electrical & Instrumentation required job functions in Aerosol and Non-Aerosol Making/Filling/Packing Operations, focusing on initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects in a team-centered environment. In addition, you will be involved in starting up and developing new equipment to support our growing operation. Ability to successfully lead teams toward outstanding results, get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems, and to engage others to reach their fullest potential is required. Innovative thinking and creative problem-solving are essential for success as the individual will also be involved in developing and installing new equipment and manufacturing processes.
As the Cyber Security Leader, you will be accountable for generating and maintaining a complete and accurate MCS computer inventory. Accountable for ensuring that Self-Assessments are performed annually and the results, including an action plan, are detailed and communicated to the responsible site manager. Serve as the Plant contact for communicating revisions of MCS security-related standards to the rest of their organizations and for communicating information regarding security-related incidents at their sites to the Global Business Unit - Information Security Champions and other security related organizations.
You should demonstrate experience and electrical troubleshooting and improvement work, as well as proficiency with at least one of the following equipment or tools:
- Have experience with controls/automation and associated electrical skills/knowledge
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Operator Interface Systems - hardware and software
- Motion Control Systems - hardware and software
- Electrical Design Implementation - codes and standards
- Vision Systems
- Networks and other industrial communication protocols
- Sensors and Detectors
- PC based operating system and hardware experience & good computer skills
- Knowledge of electrical code (NEC, NFPA, OSHA, IEC, CE, etc.)
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
The Andover Procter & Gamble Plant operates on a standard 5-day work week. Technicians may be required to work overtime during the week, including weekends. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts. The hours of work vary from 8 hours per day. You are expected to be willing to work any shift.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Will wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Currently possess and have the ability to maintain MA Electrical Journeymen’s License
Just so you know:
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: